This weekend might be the most highly anticipated golf event in a long time. And it isn’t even a PGA event. The reason is plain and simple: Tiger Woods is back.
The legend announced a couple of weeks ago that he was returning from his scary car crash to team up with his son, Charlie Woods, in this weekend’s PNC Championship.
Tiger Woods Is Back!https://t.co/gWNQnH7oLg
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 8, 2021
Ever since they played their first tournament together, many were quick to notice that Charlie has an uncanny resemblance to Tiger Woods on the golf course.
— PGA TOUR Champions (@ChampionsTour) December 17, 2020
Tiger Woods was showed one of the videos of him side-by-side with his son. And he admitted he was blown away.
“Oh, that’s awesome,” Tiger said.
77 million views.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) December 14, 2021
Tiger Woods would also acknowledge that he’s noticed that him and Charlie do some similar things on the golf course.
”Just the nose thing we have,” he said. “We both have allergies, so we both struggle on the golf course. We get like, wind blowing and we’re both sniffing. Just that little thing that we both have.”
Tiger also recognized that Charlie has the same “timing” on his club swirl after a successful shot.
It’ll be a lot of fun to see Tiger Woods teeing it up with Charlie this weekend.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter