The Houston Texans finished the weekend with another subpar performance. The Indianapolis Colts crushed them 31-0 on their home turf. One fan wasn’t having it, and went hard at Texan owner Cal McNair.
The fan brought out a two sided sign, one side said they still care, while The other side referred to him as “Tommy Boy.”
If you know Tommy Boy, you get the reference.
It wasn’t a compliment.
— NFL.Memes.01 (@NFLMemes_01) December 6, 2021
You have to give this fan credit for his sign working so well he got the boot.
Talk about a savage troll job.
The Texans need a serious image overhaul.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments