Michael Thomas and the Saints relation has been stained in recent weeks. He was benched for last week’s game after getting into a fight with defensive back Chauncey Gardner-Johnson in practice.
Now, Thomas will be sidelined again on Sunday. This time with an ankle and hamstring injury.
The Saints disdain for Thomas’ conduct has lead to speculation that the organization may be looking to move the star receiver.
— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) October 24, 2020
Saints coach Sean Payton shot down this rumor.
- Fans Are Calling Out LeBron For Being A Bandwagon Dodgers Fan
- Odell Beckham Jr. Can Catch Mostly Anything But Apparently His Body Cannot Catch COVID-19
- UFC Ring Girls Arianny Celeste, Britney Palmer Are on OnlyFans
It looks like the Saints aren’t looking to move Thomas after all.
While the Saints are saying Michael Thomas can’t play because of his injuries, or if they’re looking to move on from Thomas. If Payton’s tweet is any indication, the Saints and Michael Thomas are fine.
Maybe they really are just trying to keep Thomas on the sidelines while he deals with naggins injuries. The Saints are currently 3-2, one game behind the Buccaneers for first place in the NFC South.
They figure to be a contender this year. if they’re going to go anywhere this year, though, they’ll need Michael Thomas. Sean Payton and the Saints brass should make things right with Thomas. When he’s right, he is one of the best receivers in the NFL.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth