Ryan Tannehill and the Tennessee Titans are rolling right now.
Despite losing their star running back, Derrick Henry, to an injury earlier in the season, the Titans have steamrolled their way through the AFC – earning the top seed throughout the playoffs.
To celebrate the achievement, Ryan Tannehill’s wife, Lauren, took to social media to share a message while sporting a splint on her index finger.
“1 seed (had to use the finger) I have been walking around the house telling him he’s #1 all week,” Lauren wrote Sunday on her Instagram Story.
Ryan Tannehill and the Titans are still holding out hope that Derrick Henry will be able to join them for the postseason. But for now, they’ll have the luxury of watching how the Wild Card Weekend plays out from the comfort of their own couches.
It was an unexpected run to the top of the AFC for the Titans. And they’re odds to win the Super Bowl are still well below the Chiefs and Bills. But something tells me they’re just fine continuing to play the role of the underdog.
Check out more of Ryan Tannehill’s wife below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter