In New England there’s the wrong way, and then there’s the Patriot way. The Bill Belichick regime has rubbed off on all New Englanders. This has never been more evident than a recent report by a Rhode Island DOT representative. There’s a big snowstorm coming to the northeast, and to explain what they’re going to do in order to prepare, the Department of transportation representative did his best Bill Belichick impression.
“We adjust. It’s no different than the Pats have to do on Sundays, right? They have players. We play with the team that we got and that’s our approach to things. We just adapt and we overcome and get the roads clear.”
This is so New England
.@RIDOTNews on keeping the roads safe
"we adjust, it's no different than the Pats have to do on Sunday. They have players, we play with the team we got and that's our approach. We adapt and overcome and we will get the roads clear" @wpri12 #Patriots pic.twitter.com/Pt6HWtC8Tf
— Yianni Kourakis (@WPBF_Yianni) December 16, 2020
The Patriots Twitter account reacted:
— New England Patriots (@Patriots) December 17, 2020
If this guy had been sleeveless, then it would have been totally Bill Belichickian.
He’s definitely the Belichick of the DOT!!
- Josh Jacobs Blocks Fantasy Pundit Matthew Berry on Social Media
- General Booty is Trending
- Tiger Woods’ Son is Just Like Dad on the Course
- NHL Legend Mark Messier’s $500,000 Weed Deal
- Michael Jordan’s Savage Response to Terrell Owens Hoops Challenge
- Florida State and History’s Lamest Sports Banner
- Luka Donuts? Pics of chubby Doncic Making Rounds on Internet
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth