Peyton Manning is very self aware. The two-time Super Bowl champion had a hilarious comment about his Hall of Fame bust. “It took like seven hours because of my forehead and neck,” Manning said. “A lot of clay was needed.” Then he once again mentioned his big forehead during Thursday night’s Hall of Fame Game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys, Peyton made another hilarious comment about his forehead.
When talking about doing an alternate Monday Night Football broadcast with his brother, Eli, Peyton said they won’t bee doing the show from the booth because his head is too big.
“We’re not going to be in a booth,” he said. “They said to me with my forehead and my neck I couldn’t fit into a booth.”
Peyton Manning on his alternate broadcast for Monday Night Football on ESPN2 this season: “We’re not going to be in a booth. They said to me with my forehead and my neck I couldn’t fit into a booth.” 🤣🤣
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) August 6, 2021
Recently Peyton spoke about that mark that was left on his forehead.
Peyton Manning Reveals Why He Gets That Giant Red Mark On His Foreheadhttps://t.co/1cAKZmT9Ow
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 4, 2021
Peyton’s forehead is a legend, plain and simple.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth