Los Angeles Clippers star Paul George has had a very uneven week. In his basketball life, it’s been a pretty rocky playoffs. Paul George missed two free throws that cost the Clippers Game 2 in the Western Conference Finals. In his personal life, all is pretty good. George is expecting with his fiancé Daniela Rajic. Daniela took to Instagram to make the announcement.
Rajic already shares two daughters with George, and now the happy couple have a third on the way.
Maybe it’s time for PG13 to seal the deal and marry his baby mama?
We’ll see how this news affects George the rest of the series.
Check out more of his fiancé below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth