Patrice Evra couldn’t help but gloat over Manchester City’s Champions League final failure yesterday. The hate runs deep, really.
Manchester City were left dejected after Kai Havertz popped up with the solitary goal in Porto to ensure their wait for an European trophy will not come to an end anytime soon.
So while the City players buried their heads in anguish, the former Manchester United star tucked behind the keypads and launched a stinging swipe at their bitter rivals.
Evra is very well known for his controversial jibes on social media, and even during his punditry duties with Sky Sports but this one is very much up the list.
A photoshopped picture of himself alongside Bobby Charlton who he had asked to check for the name of their city rivals on the big-eared tophy??! This is top troll, you can feel it.
This probably is the closest the Citizens will come to lifting a first-ever Champions title say, in a decade. And if there’s one person really so pleased the wait will have to go on, it is Patrice Evra.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports & pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth