Growing up you’d always hear to “Always Eat Your Wheaties,” but now there’s another cereal option that’s sweeping Cleveland, and now you may just find yourself saying, you better eat your “Chubb Crunch.” Browns running back Nick Chubb loves cereal, so naturally he decided to release his very own cereal. And it’s already selling through the roof. He sold 24,000 boxes the very first six days of it being released.
After just six days on sale, Chubb Crunch has sold 24,000 boxes 🥣
Nick Chubb's signature cereal is the fastest-selling cereal in the history of sports food product maker @plbsports.
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) August 23, 2021
Chubb Crunch has become the fastest selling cereal in the history of PLB Sports & Entertainment.
Of course proceeds are going to First Candle, an organization that helps fight against SID (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
Football and cereal on a Sunday morning, doesn’t get much better than that.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth