File this under something you don’t hear of everyday. Sure, make up calls are a big thing in sports, but a ref rarely admits when that’s what he’s doing. However, that’s just what happened during the Red Wings-Predators game.
While explaining a penalty early in the game, a ref was actually caught on a hot-mic admitting, “there wasn’t much but I wanted to get a f*cking penalty against Nashville.”
Did anyone else catch that hot mic moment during the Preds broadcast? LOL pic.twitter.com/wpSJY15Tem
— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) March 24, 2021
It’s kind of a known thing that NHL refs give make up calls all the time. Where this guy messes up is actually getting caught saying ‘there wasn’t much’. I mean, c’mon, you’re just asking to rile everyone up with a comment like that.
Here was the penalty in question. As the ref admitted, it wasn’t much.
— Big T Screenshots (@bigtscreenshots) March 24, 2021
Viktor Arvidsson looks completely shocked as he heads to the box. Turns out, he was onto something, he really didn’t do anything wrong.
You gotta love hockey, right?
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth