Max Kellerman’s reign on ‘First Take’ came to a screeching halt last week, as his next venture was all lined up. Max is headlining his own radio show. Max is joining former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson and former college hoops star Jay Williams. Kellerman replaced Zubin Mehenti.
Max’s debut on the show got off to an embarrassing start. During his introduction there was some real technical difficulties, no one could hear Max as his microphone wasn’t turned on.
Oops – somebody forgot to turn on Max Kellerman’s mic for his morning ESPN Radio debut.
Anybody see Stephen A. Smith holding a cord in the control room? pic.twitter.com/Ad9tyu4xVw
— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) September 7, 2021
Not a great start for Max, hopefully this isn’t a sign of more problems to come for Max.
Stephen A. probably got a kick out Max’s debut.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason