There isn’t a whole lot of information on the matter at this time, but Manchester United’s Harry Maguire got arrested in Mykonos. The England defender, 27, has reportedly been transferred from Mykonos to Syros in a police vehicle on a ship after reportedly being arrested following the alleged incident. I’m not sure what he did, but it sounds pretty serious.
- Julian Edelman Responds to DeSean Jackson’s Anti-Semitic Post
- Tiger Woods Makes Major Announcement About 2020 Memorial Tournament
- Darius Slay Addresses The Irony In The NFL Deciding To Ban Postgame Jersey Swaps
Manchester United have been made aware of an "incident" involving Harry Maguire in Mykonos on Thursday night.
— Sky Sports (@SkySports) August 21, 2020
So what was this “alleged incident” involving Manchester United’s Maguire, the world’s most expensive defender? Surely it was more than the Michael Scott caricature, Mykonos. However, that was pretty crude at times. And not very accurate, at least to my knowledge. But for real. When you are this well known you have to do some pretty serious damage to get arrested. Let alone, get shipped to a different country in a police car. I have plenty of guesses, but likely none of them are in the realm of possibility of what Maguire actually did.
“At this time we will be making no further comment,” said the Manchester United front office.
Whatever the footballer did, he’s giving a bad name to Michael Scott’s Mykonos character and the Toby Maguire’s of the world. Oh, and Manchester United. They don’t look great right now.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth