Things were going pretty well for former MLB slugger Alex Rodriguez and singer Jennifer Lopez. Then Madison LeCroy happened. There were reports about alleged FaceTime calls between A-Rod and the Southern Charm star. Madison LeCroy reacted to Jennifer Lopez’s reunion with Ben Affleck during an exclusive interview with Us Weekly after LeCroy became entangled into the A-lister’s split from Alex Rodriguez earlier this year.
She spoke with Us Weekly about the Bennifer reunion:
“I say you’re welcome,” the 30-year-old Southern Charm star told Us. . “I mean, I will be honest with you. I had nothing to do with why they split, and I think everybody knows that. And if you don’t know that, then that’s just ridiculous, like, let’s be honest.”
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) June 15, 2021
Rodriguez’s rep denied the report, telling Page Six:
“I’m not sure who’s looking to benefit from these types of rumors and false stories. They are factually incorrect. Alex is busy concentrating on his businesses and his family.”
Even if she’s just joking, sounds like she knows she had a hand in the demise of their relationship.
A-Rod made a big mistake.
Check out more of his facetime buddy below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth