San Francisco Giants pitcher Logan Webb has had a great year, and he’ll be on center stage when he takes the ball for the Giants’ win-or-go-home Game 5 against the Dodgers on Thursday night.
In his first start of the series, Webb was dominant. He carved up the Dodgers, striking out 10 batters over 7.2 scoreless inning in the Game One win.
When speaking about how he gets ready before a start, Logan Webb shared a crazy anecdote. He’ll chug three Red Bulls prior to every start.
Game 5 starter Logan Webb’s game day routine includes pounding 3 Red Bulls. “I love Red Bull. I started young, me and my brother. Don’t be mad at my mom and dad or anything.” #SFGiants #Dodgers #NLDS.
— Scott Miller (@ScottMillerBbl) October 13, 2021
Logan Webb likely won’t need any Red Bull considering all the adrenaline that’ll be pumping through his veins prior to the biggest start of his life on Thursday.
But I’d expect him to keep the ritual going anyways. On the year, Webb was able to have a coming out party, of sorts. He was 11-3 with an impressive 3.03 ERA.
The Red Bull trick has worked wonders for Logan Webb throughout the entire season. And Giants fans will be hoping their young pitcher can come through for them, yet again, on Thursday night.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth