Kyler Murray wants his money now.
The diminutive Arizona Cardinals QB declared his two main goals and objectives in a prepared statement released by his agent amid ongoing reports of tension between the QB and his team.
Murray “absolutely wants to be [the Cardinals] long term QB” and “desperately wants to win the Super Bowl,” his agent, Erik Burkhardt, wrote in the statement’s opening.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 28, 2022
The lengthy letter from his agent rubbed some people the wrong way, including Larry Fitzgerald Sr., who is the father of legendary Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald.
Fitzgerald Sr. took to Twitter to call out Kyler Murray:
“He’s spoiled brings his Oklahoma offense to the NFL team has to catch up great talent.He’s never been humbled keep working.”
Larry Fitzgerald Sr. calls Kyler Murray "spoiled". Claims quarterback has, "never been humbled". https://t.co/QxxkpN6gH7
— Tim Ring (@timringTV) March 1, 2022
He’s spoiled brings his Oklahoma offense to the NFL team has to catch up great talent.He’s never been humbled keep working.
— Larry Fitzgerald Sr. (@FitzBeatSr) March 1, 2022
Murray is entering the final year of his rookie contract, but he wants an extension now rather than waiting.
Murray is under contract for more than $5.4 million in 2022 and $4.5 million is a roster bonus that’s fully guaranteed, according to Spotrac.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth