Andre Drummond recovering with his baby mama Natalie Halcro? A few weeks back Andre Drummond joined the Lakers for the remainder of the season for almost $800,000 after a buyout with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Then he got injured almost immediately. On Sunday, Lakers head coach Frank Vogel offered a troubling update on the big man’s recovery.
Apparently the issue isn’t as simple as everyone originally anticipated.
“He’s still having trouble putting his shoe on the first two days through it,” Vogel told reporters via Zoom, per Dave McMenamin of ESPN. “He’s just not there yet. He’s still in a great deal of discomfort and we want to make sure that this thing gets behind him.”
Frank Vogel: "He’s still having trouble putting his shoe on the first two days through it. He’s just not there yet. He’s still in a great deal of discomfort and we want to make sure that this thing gets behind him." https://t.co/S9NmnyDbbd
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) April 4, 2021
However, Andre appeared to be moving pretty well at an Easter Sunday party in the Hollywood Hills. Drummond was spotted at the soiree with his baby mama Natalie Halcro.
How bad can it be, looks like he’s pretty mobile. Hopefully he can get back on the court soon.
Check out more of Andre’s baby mama below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth