Knicks fans are back at it.
Knicks fans were partying like it was 1973 last night after their beloved Knicks beat the rivals Celtics in a thrilling double overtime win to tip off the season. Knicks fans raged outside of Madison Square Garden, it appears like they just won a Championship.
Good morning NEW YORK (Via: ig:andrewmaino) pic.twitter.com/Q0o7mDqyWM
— Barstool New York (@BarstoolNYC) October 21, 2021
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) October 21, 2021
Knicks fans are so starved for a winner, any win these days gets them excited.
Celebrating the first win of the season like a bunch of maniacs is probably not going to help the image of the Knicks franchise. Act like you’ve been there before.
This is just how sad things have gotten for Knicks fans.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth