Patrick Ewing, the leading scorer in New York Knicks history, claimed he was stopped and “accosted” inside MSG by security guards on Thursday, when he coached Georgetown to victory over Villanova in the Big East Tournament. Dolan spoke with Ewing afterward and “re-affirmed” their “longstanding relationship,” according to a Garden spokesman. Knicks fan Michael Rapaport, who is never one to bite his tongue, reacted to the news.
Let’s just say he’s not too happy.
Didn't Recognize Patrick Ewing at Madison Square Garden?!? This is an embarrassment to everything that New York City stands for for the great Patrick Ewing to be harassed & not recognized at MSG. I blame YOU James Dolan
— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) March 12, 2021
The Knicks snubbing Ewing is kind of like the Bulls accosting Michael Jordan.
You can’t make this stuff up.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth