Klay Thompson is one of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen. However his shooting skills were just not enough.
The Splash Brother was not included on the NBA’s 75th Anniversary team, and the Warriors star took to Instagram to express his displeasure.
“Maybe I’m just naive in my ability to play basketball, but in my head I’m top 75 all time”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Klay isn’t happy he was left off the NBA’s 75th anniversary team 😬
— Warriors on NBCS (@NBCSWarriors) October 21, 2021
Klay’s Splash Brother Steph Curry did make the team, which no one was too surprised to see.
You’d have to think Klay’s injuries the last few years has hurt his all time stock. Can’t wait to see him get back on the court, he’s going to be shooting angry.