Former NBA superstar Kevin Garnett, who was recently trying to purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves with a group of investors, will not be involved in the team’s ownership acquisition moving forward. In KG’s Instagram story on Thursday, he wrote that he “got the news that the process in trying to acquire the Timberwolves was over” for him and his group.
He took to IG to vent:
KG then later took to IG to thank all his supporters:
The 15-time NBA All-Star did not go into details on why his group was no longer a part of the bidding process to purchase the Timberwolves.
According to the Star Tribune, a potential buyer has not yet emerged to take control of the franchise from Glen Taylor.
— Star Tribune Sports (@StribSports) March 4, 2021
The NBA missed out on a real good opportunity here.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth