Kanye West is looking as strange as ever following his listening party for his upcoming album ‘Donda’ at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta last week, and he’s still there as he set up a studio at the venue to finish his 10th studio album. Over the weekend Kanye made an appearance at the Atlanta United-Columbus Crew game and he was right in there in the middle of the Supporter’s Section hanging out the loyal fans.
Kanye didn’t watch the whole game from the section as he only stopped by for a brief appearance, perhaps to get some inspiration for his album, and was back on his way in no time.
Yes, that WAS #kanye in the Supporter’s Section at the Atlanta United game just now! He stayed for about 30 seconds total. #atlantaunited #atlutd #donda #atlanta pic.twitter.com/Q7xP6i9qv2
— Grover & Ferris & Magoo (@venus_fry_cook) July 24, 2021
Donda is now supposed to be released August 6.
What a strange human.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth