The Chiefs are heading into the playoffs with some serious momentum.
The Chiefs were the favorites during most of the offseason, they somehow managed to climb back up to the No. 2 spot. They began the year slowly, posting a 4-4 record in their first eight games, but they won eight straight games after that and finished the season with a 12-5 record.
Not only are the Chiefs playing well on the field, off the field they are making big moves. Specifically Gracie Hunt.
Gracie Hunt, the daughter of Chiefs chairman and CEO, Clark Hunt, was spotted on a date in Kansas City this past weekend. Gracie was seen with Bachelor Nation’s Tyler Cameron.
The two were spotted on a date at Monarch in Kansas City.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
The Chiefs are the AFC favorite, but they aren’t the No. 1 seed in the conference.
Gracie has a lot to be excited about, that’s assuming things went well.
We’ll keep an eye on this potential new couple.
Check out more of the Chiefs heiress below: