Justin Fields’ sister Jaiden is loving her brother a little more than usual today.
Justin Fields will start for Andy Dalton in Week 3 against the Cleveland Browns. The Bears popular rookie looked average in relief of Dalton during the Bears’ 20-17 win over the Cincinnati Bengals last weekend. He completed 6 of 13 passes for 60 yards and threw an interception, but also rushed for 31 yards on 10 carries.
Now he’s doing QB1 things ahead of his first ever NFL start. Fields gifted his sister Jaiden a brand new BMW X6 for her 21st birthday.
Fields’ sister Jaiden posted the lavish gift:
“I’d say 21 is treating me well so far 😍”
Justin Fields commented on the post:
You have to admire the sibling love.
There’s no doubt Justin Fields’ biggest cheerleader this weekend will be his sister Jaiden.
Check out more of Fields’ sister below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week