Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer is coming off the best years of his career.
The young safety was a big reason why the Bills made the playoffs last season and will be considered a contender in the NFL for a long time to come. On Saturday, Jordan Poyer made a personal revelation.
Poyer admitted that he has struggled with alcoholism in the past. Yesterday, Poyer announced that he was one-year sober.
A year ago today (3/13/2020) I decided to quit drinking,” the 29-year-old wrote. “Not because of anything special. Like lent or a New Years resolution. But because I was an alcoholic,” Jordan Poyer revealed on his Instagram.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth