Jimmy Butler is known for going hard at practice. We had the famous Jimmy Butler/Timberwolves debacle where he teamed up with third-stringers to whoop the starters and then berated GM Scott Layden. Butler also allegedly “aggressively challenged” Sixers coach Brett Brown during his stint in Philly. The man goes hard with his practice sessions.
But when security was called to Jimmy Butler’s room for a disturbance, he showed that he doesn’t go any easier even when the practice is just with himself. NBA on TNT and Yahoo’s Chris Haynes had the report:
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) July 15, 2020
Security thought they were going to find a vintage Edgar Allen Poe Telltale Heart scenario and instead it was just Jimmy Butler in there pouring sweat while looking something like this:
Definitely still better than walking on him JO-ing but somehow equally as intimate.
Either way, it seems like Jimmy Butler is already in playoff form. And if Kendrick Nunn and Bam Adebayo don’t show up, Butler may be able to will the Heat through a couple rounds with guys like Duncan Robinson and K.Z. Okpala while berating Scott Layden from afar.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our new Sideaction Twitter handle for the latest on sports & pop culture news across the web! For more content like this, go to our Sideaction homepage.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth