Jake Paul loves to spend his “hard-earned” money on extravagant things.
This weekend Jake Paul will face off against Tyron Woodley for the second time Saturday night in an 8-round fight.
While Paul has been living most of his life in the gym training, he still manages to cop some of the wildest things, such as a $225K “PRBLM CHILD” diamond chain and a $500K world title belt made by the artist Alec Monopoly.
Here is the diamond chain made by BlueMoon and Co.
Here is the belt made by Alec Monopoly.
This guy really knows how to spend his money, sheesh.
Paul is known for his ability to draw in a large crowd, run his mouth, and be the cockiest man in the room. He looks to continue his unbeaten streak in boxing Saturday night.
I know I am not the only one hoping that Paul finally gets sat down by Woodley who did look to get the better of him in their first match.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth