Veteran NFL tight end Greg Olsen announced his retirement during his appearance on the FOX pregame show today.
“Sometimes when it’s time, it’s time,” Olsen said. “My time in the NFL now has come to an end.”
Greg Olsen just announced his retirement from the NFL pic.twitter.com/kCpTq6ADNB
— Tyler P’s burner (@TylerBSNC2020) January 24, 2021
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
Greg Olsen spent 14 seasons in the NFL with the Bears, Panthers, and Seahawks. He’ll be most remembered for his years with the Carolina Panthers, where he was one of the best tight ends of all-time.
Olsen will retire as Carolina’s all-time leader in receiving yards (6,463), receptions (524) and 100-yard receiving games by a tight end with ten. He was also second on the Panthers’ all time receiving touchdowns list.
Greg Olsen had a deal in place to work with FOX Sports as an analyst, and will begin the next chapter of his career now. I’m sure he’ll be great as an analyst.
Best of luck in retirement to Greg Olsen.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth