The QB competition in New York might be one to watch.
Mitchell Trubisky’s free agency is drawing plenty of interest. After being a backup for a season in Buffalo, he’s now being looked at as a possible starter. Now reports are the Giants are likely interested in Trubisky to compete with Daniel Jones for their starter job.
Trubisky proved he can win as the Chicago Bears starter.
Via Pro Football Network:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aaron Rodgers Was a No-Show at His Brother’s Wedding
- Luka Doncic’ Girlfriend Shows Her Support Ahead of Western Conference Finals
- Dejounte Murray’s Girlfriend Got Another Tattoo After She Removed a Previous One After They Split
- Kendall Jenner Spotted at Disastrous Game 7 For Phoenix Suns
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
“I’ve been reporting since last week the Pittsburgh Steelers look set to make a big push for quarterback Mitchell Trubisky. I can now confirm the New York Giants are another team that will very likely target the former first-round pick in free agency.
This is more than just the natural fit of Trubisky reuniting with Brian Daboll and Joe Schoen, both of whom he worked with in Buffalo last season. I’m told the Giants could possibly sign Trubisky to compete with Daniel Jones for the starting quarterback spot. Whether it’s the Giants, Steelers, or another team, it’s probably going to take a lot of money to sign Trubisky, as interest in the quarterback has been off the charts all week.”
— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) March 5, 2022
Trubisky and Jones do have some of the very same issues. They are both extremely mobile but make really bad decisions.
Not sure two of the same type of QB is going to help their situation out.