Gerrit Cole and the New York Yankees have a lot to be excited about right now.
After a stretch of poor play, the Yankees went into Fenway Park and swept the rival Red Sox in a pivotal series given how both teams are still vying for the two wild card spots.
— FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) September 27, 2021
After the game, Gerritt Cole’s wife, Amy, took to Twitter to troll the Red Sox with a video of their young son, Caden, sweeping up the floors.
— Amy (@amy_c23) September 27, 2021
Of course, Gerrit Cole’s wife knew she had to play “New York, New York” by Sinatra for the epic troll job.
Caden Cole was born a little over one year ago, and is currently the only child in the Cole family.
Gerrit Cole will hope to give his family many more reasons to celebrate with October right around the corner.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week