Former Major League All-Star Jim Edmonds is engaged, and if he goes through with it, this will be his fourth wife. Jim is engaged to his girlfriend Kortnie O’Connor. Kortnie shared her happy news Thursday in an Instagram post highlighting her massive diamond engagement ring.
‘Dear Diary, A month ago, Jimmy asked me to marry him in the most intimate and personal way,’ she began her caption. ‘I said yes! Love, Kortnie.’
She revealed that the 51-year-old former professional baseball player, who recently finalized his divorce to The Real Housewives Of Orange County Star Meghan King, had proposed to her back in July.
A source confirmed to Us Weekly that Jim had proposed to Kortnie back in July.
“They are living their life privately and are enjoying this exciting new chapter,’ they shared.
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) August 12, 2021
Good luck with # 4 Jimmy, you’re gonna need it.
Check out more of Jim Edmonds’ latest fiancé below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth