Everyone is still very anxious to find out what happened with Tiger on the road. Did he crash due to his excessive speed? Maybe he tried to avoid a squirrel? That’s probably a stretch, but since drugs and alcohol were ruled out, as the Sherriff stated that there were zero signs of impairment, everyone is still trying to figure out what caused his car to crash. Now we may have some more clarity.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Tiger may have been asleep at the wheel.
Woods broke several bones in his lower right leg, which indicates he was applying the brake at the time of impact, experts told USA Today, adding that the evidence indicates he braked late into the collision sequence. “To me, this is like a classic case of falling asleep behind the wheel, because the road curves and his vehicle goes straight,” Jonathan Cherney, a consultant who serves as an expert witness in court cases, told the news outlet. The former police detective examined the crash site in person.
“It’s a drift off the road, almost like he was either unconscious, suffering from a medical episode or fell asleep and didn’t wake up until he was off the road and that’s where the brake application came in,” Cherney told USA Today.
Lee said a key clue is how the SUV did not change direction entering the curve.
“My feeling is that speed wasn’t that much of an issue. It was just some kind of inattention that caused the curb strike,” said Lee, who is part of the Expert Institute, a network that provides expert witnesses in court cases.
— MSN Sports (@MSNSports) February 28, 2021
Tiger’s crash happened very early in the morning, so the notion of him being asleep at the wheel is a bit suspect.
Assuming the reports of him not being impaired were true.
If Tiger’s in a rush because he’s late to an appointment, would he really be sleepy? Something’s not adding up.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth