Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot is once again under fire for his dogs biting people. According to the Dallas Morning News, Elliott was cited by police for three counts of animal-at-large with the Rottweiler being put on a mandatory 10-day quarantine hold. The victims were taken to a hospital for evaluation with non-life threatening injuries.
Dog belonging to Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott bites, hospitalizes 2 people in Frisco https://t.co/hhwRQConk6
— Dallas Morning News (@dallasnews) May 21, 2021
An investigation is ongoing, but no charges have been filed as of yet.
Back in 2020, one of Zeke’s dogs also attacked a pool guy.
Ezekiel Elliott sued over alleged dog attack https://t.co/fZPYXAT8qA
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) June 26, 2020
Some people do not deserve to have dogs. Unfortunately, hate to say it, Zeke may be one of them.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth