Baseball season is heading towards the final push before the playoffs begin, and fans are really getting excited. Perhaps too excited. While the Dodgers are fighting for their postseason lives, their fans are fighting opponents in the stands. In this latest fan fight, a Dodgers fan in the cheap seats thought it was a good idea to climb up to confront another fan.
Before he could reach his target, the fists started flying.
Doyer on Doyer crime pic.twitter.com/Zq0MM4wfxI
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 3, 2021
That guy was literally swinging his fists like a bat.
That’s how you strike first, Cobra Kai style. There’s definitely an increase in violence from fans since the return from the Pandemic.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth