Russell Wilson’s teammates are going to miss him.
Especially DK Metcalf, who became a bonafide star with Russ as his QB. Metcalf took to Instagram this week where he penned an emotional farewell to his now-former teammates.
Metcalf also spoke about losing Bobby Wagner.
“Man, this one hurt. These two men have taught me so much not only about football, but about life. From Russ calling me after I got drafted to throwing me my first touchdown to teaching me how to swim and just taking me under your wing bro I thank you. From Bobby teaching me how to be a business man and how to cherish relationships and how to make people feel like the best version of themselves I thank you. Love y’all.”
It appears the Seahawks are in rebuilding mode, but with still so many weapons at WR, it would be a shame if they didn’t find a QB who can get the ball to Metcalf and Tyler Lockett.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Diddy’s Ex Sings About Having an Affair With NBA Player
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
There is no telling when the Seahawks will be a good team again, however, based on their current roster without a QB, they are setting themselves up for a tough season ahead.
Metcalf had 75 receptions for 967 yards and 12 TD’s.