Brian Flores has been very vocal this off-season suing three NFL teams, the Miami Dolphins, the Denver Broncos, and the New York Giants, alleging discrimination regarding the interview process.
Flores was a three-year head coach in Miami leading to a 24-25 record.
Flores allegedly stated that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross attempted to incentivize him to “tank”, with Ross allegedly offering $100,000 per loss in 2019.
Flores worked with the New England Patriots after being hired in 2004 as a Scouting Assistant. He then rose in the ranks and worked under Bill Belichick as a special teams assistant, a defensive assistant, safeties coach, and then linebackers coach in 2018 until he was hired by the Dolphins to be their head coach.
On Saturday, the Pittsburgh Steelers officially announced that they hired the former head coach to be their senior defensive assistant / linebackers coach.
Flores will be working under Mike Tomlin.
The Steelers are in a massive change period after their QB since 2004, Ben Roethlisberger retired this off-season. No official word on who will replace the two-time Super Bowl winner and six-time Pro Bowler.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth