Deshaun Watson got some pretty good news at the beginning of the weekend.
The Houston Texans superstar Quarterback spoke to reporters following a grand jury decision not to indict him on criminal charges following 21 civil suits of sexual misconduct levied against him. Watson called it an emotional day, and he just wants to get back to his job, which is playing football. Now he’s one step closer.
Deshaun Watson just spoke to reporters for the first time in over a year: "I'm going to keep fighting to rebuild my name and rebuild my appearance in the community."
Says he's ready to get back on the field.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) March 11, 2022
Watson to Twitter to make a statement regarding the ruling. Watson tweeted:”When you stand on the TRUTH, the LORD will FREE you!”
Watson’s girlfriend Jilly Anais also reacted to the Grand Jury ruling.
Obviously there wasn’t enough evidence to pursue any criminal charges against Watson, which makes his future a little less cloudy. Jilly Anais has stood by his side the entire time.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
- Lolo Jones Explains What’s the Worst Part About Being a a Virgin
Of course he still could be guilty, which is a debate for another time.
For now we focus on Watson’s girlfriend Jilly Anais.
Check out more of Watson’s Anais below: