Dana White is known to speak his mind and he made sure everyone knew how he felt during the post-fight press conference Saturday night.
After Calvin Kattar defeated Giga Chikadze by unanimous decision in the main event Saturday in Las Vegas, Dana White took to the mic to field questions from reporters.
One of the reporters decided to open a can of worms and ask what White thought of about 200+ Doctors who were trying to put pressure of Spotify about Joe Rogan’s comments of his COVID treatments.
White decided that he was going to step up and support his friend Joe Rogan and also made it clear that he used the treatment and it worked for him.
Dana White woke up and chose violence 🗣pic.twitter.com/oOBa9WF2TF
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) January 16, 2022
The part where the question took a turn was when another reporter chimed in and asked if Dana was a doctor. White was not pleased and I can’t expect that that reporter will be allowed back inside the scrum next time.
UFC 270 will take place next Saturday in Anaheim at the Honda Center where two titles will be up for grabs as Francis Ngannou will take on Cyril Gane, while we have the trilogy fight between Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo for the flyweight title.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth