Dana White is known to speak his mind and he made sure everyone knew how he felt during the post-fight press conference Saturday night.
After Calvin Kattar defeated Giga Chikadze by unanimous decision in the main event Saturday in Las Vegas, Dana White took to the mic to field questions from reporters.
One of the reporters decided to open a can of worms and ask what White thought of about 200+ Doctors who were trying to put pressure of Spotify about Joe Rogan’s comments of his COVID treatments.
White decided that he was going to step up and support his friend Joe Rogan and also made it clear that he used the treatment and it worked for him.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
Dana White woke up and chose violence 🗣pic.twitter.com/oOBa9WF2TF
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) January 16, 2022
The part where the question took a turn was when another reporter chimed in and asked if Dana was a doctor. White was not pleased and I can’t expect that that reporter will be allowed back inside the scrum next time.
UFC 270 will take place next Saturday in Anaheim at the Honda Center where two titles will be up for grabs as Francis Ngannou will take on Cyril Gane, while we have the trilogy fight between Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo for the flyweight title.