Cole Beasley made himself public enemy #1 for the majority of people who believe in the COVID-19 vaccine.
Beasley has been outspoken all offseason about the reasons why he won’t be taking the shot, as well as speaking out against the NFL and NFLPA for increasing rules against players who remain unvaccinated.
Cole Beasley Shares Highly Anticipated Thoughts After NFL Announces Rules For Unvaccinated Players https://t.co/sRaIIwiAqi
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) July 23, 2021
On Monday, Cole Beasley had some more words for his haters, albeit an unlikely group of people to be going to war with: Bills fans.
According to Beasley, he has been receiving boo’s from the crowd during home games. And he couldn’t help but to say something about it.
Only place I get boo’d is at our home stadium. Then some of the same people want me to take pictures and sign autographs. I thought bills fans were the best in the world? Where’d they go? If the vaccine works then why do vaxxed people need to be protected from unvaxxed? #letemin
— Cole Beasley (@Bease11) October 4, 2021
Despite his assertion that Bills fans don’t like him, Cole Beasley is putting together another solid season on the field.
So far, the slot receiver has 25 catches for 210 yards in four games.
If Cole Beasley is going to continue to be outspoken about his views, maybe he should just embrace the role of villain at this point.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter