The NBA preseason is right around the corner, which means it’s almost time for players to report to the team’s facilities. Otto Porter must be getting out all the party now, as he was spotted having a blast at a serious Halloween gathering last month. Porter recently picked up his player option with the Chicago Bulls heading into the 2020-21 season.
Porter is set to make a little under $29 million for the 2020-21 season. Reason to celebrate?
More From Sideaction:
- Bill Walton Is Seemingly High as A Kite While Calling the Maui Invitational
- Does Allen Robinson Want Out of Chicago?
- Does Tom Brady Call the Plays For the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
- Lance Stephenson Wants to Fight Jake Paul and Avenge Nate Robinson
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson to Televise Tying the Knot
- Logan Paul and Josie Canseco Call it Quits
- Nick Saban Tests Positive for COVID-19… Again.
— Bulls Gold (@BullsGold) November 30, 2020
Twitter did its thing:
Yall freaked out when Roquan smith was partying on a boat now look at him. Its Otto szn baby
— PointGawd CP3 (@Dave312x) November 30, 2020
He said 3 more waterfalls then I’m killing it 🤣 pic.twitter.com/SUzRF3IFYz
— Kian 🛡🌪 (@Keyon_Ree) December 1, 2020
Maaan you tweaking lol, he living life and as long as the organization doesn't have anything to say about it then who are you??? Plus he living the Rockstar lifestyle.. Dennis Rodman 2.0 😎
— Don Vngelo (@don_angelo86) November 30, 2020
In fairness to Otto, and in my general observance of 20-something behavior during this pandemic, I highly doubt he’s the only one acting so irresponsibly. He’s just the one foolish enough to get caught on camera.
— See Red Fred (@cbefred) December 1, 2020
I ran into Otto at a club in Barcelona one night last summer. Not even gonna lie, he was cool af. My mans def likes to have a good time.
— Louvar Ball (@Lou_Chainz) November 30, 2020
Dude looks like he’s having a good time
— DoodChicago (@chipod223) December 1, 2020
So glad he isn’t on my team anymore
— 𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥 🇯🇲 (@WallWayy) November 30, 2020
Imagine paying him $28 mil. Couldn’t be us pic.twitter.com/etrlhV3DQk
— ‘Govna (@GAB4GOOL) November 30, 2020
There’s nothing wrong with having a little fun, but there’s a time and a place. And going HAM smack dab in the middle of a pandemic is just not that time.
Bulls fan have to impressed by his party skills though. We’ll see if he can stay virus free, that party is the very definition of a super spreader event.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth