It’s vaccination season.
Washington Wizards All-Star Bradley Beal returned to the court on Thursday night after landing in the NBA’s health and safety protocols.
Beal dropped 29 points and had 10 assists in Washington’s 110-93 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Beal briefly explained his decision to finally receive the COVID-19 vaccine after months of holding out after the win.
The lone reason behind getting vaccinated, he said, was because of “my family.”
“I’ll leave it at that,” he said.
Bradley Beal on why he got vaccinated: “My family… I’ll leave it at that.”
— Chase Hughes (@ChaseHughesNBCS) December 31, 2021
Beal was one of the last players in the NBA who had not received his vaccine.
Beal insisted that the new mandate in DC had nothing to do with him getting vaccinated.
Bradley Beal said DC's indoor vaccine mandate didn't have a role in his getting vaccinated.
— Andrew Gillis (@Andrew_Gillis70) December 31, 2021
Whatever his reason, glad Beal took care of business.
Family should always come first.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth