Veteran umpire Joe West got smacked in the side of the head after Bo Bichette lost control of his bat during the Nationals vs. Blue Jays game. Trainers (without masks??) assessed the situation and ended up taking him off the field for an inning before he came back out and was put at third base.
Sports are back and we’re giving you your first month of Awesemo+ half-off when you use promo code SIDEACTION at checkout. That’s only $45 for a month of Awesemo’s leading DFS projections, tools, and content for NBA, MLB, PGA, and more! Celebrate the return of sports with this great deal, you won’t find a better value anywhere else. This offer is valid through Aug. 3.
Joe West took bat off his head and exits game. pic.twitter.com/JEhiuPfoZy
— Rudy Gersten (@DCBarno) July 30, 2020
Pretty scary situation when you see blood coming out of the side of anyone’s head like that but luckily he seems to be alright. I think we can all agree that we don’t want to see Joe West injured, we just want to see him make better calls.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth