Antonio Brown can’t stop won’t stop.
The free agent wide receiver posted an MRI image of his foot/ankle Monday on his Instagram account.
Brown went even further, claiming the Bucs “tried to hurt me intentionally” by telling him to go back onto the field in the second half of the Jan. 2 game in East Rutherford, N.J.
“They tried to hurt me intentionally @buccaneers,” Brown said on Instagram. “Sent me out there after knowing I was still hurt. Tom said he would throw it if I came to play hurt I came. He didn’t throw it imagine being hurt having to play through this and being lied to.
“Coach said if I couldn’t run on this get the f—k out of here. F—K all you MF. Still caint stop me @nfl.”
Antonio Brown’s Instagram story pic.twitter.com/KEvxSDqLpJ
— JPA Football (@jpafootball) February 21, 2022
The post has since been removed from Brown’s account.
In a video that accompanied the post, an unidentified man who may be a doctor can be heard going over the image with Brown and detailing what was causing him pain when he ran.
If Antonio Brown keeps this up, no NFL team will take a flyer on him.
If he could only just shut his mouth.
But that’s not AB.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth