Michael Jordan is known as the world’s biggest competitor. He competes at everything like it’s the NBA Finals, so if you’re playing golf or even something as meaningless as Dominos, it’s going to get intense.
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
Anthony Anderson beat Michael Jordan at golf once, and dominos (on a Michael Jordan Jumpman Domino Set) while on vacation.
— Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) January 18, 2021
Michael refused to play golf with Anthony again, and didn’t talk to him for a few days on vacation.
Sounds about right.
You have to assume there was maybe some money involved too. Not the first time Anthony has shared his MJ stories.
Beating Michael Jordan must be exhilarating, naturally it has its drawbacks.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth