New York Yankees manager Aaron Boone is leaving his team in Spring Training to get surgery done on his heart. Boone had open surgery in 2009, and now he’ll need to get a pacemaker inserted. He was experiencing some troubling symptoms including shortness of breath, light energy, and lightheadedness.
Aaron Boone released a statement on his condition.
“My faith is strong, and my spirits are high,” Boone said in a statement released by the team. “I’m in a great frame of mind because I know I’m in good hands with the doctors and medical staff here. … They are confident that today’s surgery will allow me to resume all of my usual professional and personal activities and afford me a positive long-term health prognosis without having to change anything about my way of life.”
Statement from Manager Aaron Boone pic.twitter.com/fbCwUrwNd6
— New York Yankees (@Yankees) March 3, 2021
Aaron Boone will forever be a New York Yankees legend after his walk-off home run in Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS. Boone’s team figures to be a contender to win the World Series this year with a star-studded lineup centered around Aaron Judge.
Not only is Aaron Boone a legend of the game, but he seems to be one of the better guys in the game. We’re all hoping for a speedy recovery for the Yankees skipper.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth