49ers coach Katie Sowers’ sister is calling out the 49ers over a lack of respect for her sister.
A plane seat is apparently everything when it comes to gauging equality on a coaching staff.
Katie’s twin sister, Liz, spoke out on Instagram regarding the alleged inequitable treatment of Katie as an employee.
According to Liz’s post, Sowers was seated in economy on the 49ers’ chartered flight back to California following the team’s win over the Giants in New York, while everyone else on the coaching staff was seated in first class.
- Katie Sowers’ sister calls out 49ers over plane seat, respect for female coach
- Michael Thomas calls out refs during Sunday Night Football
- Rams punter Johnny Hekker wants to boycott The Redzone Channel
Katie Sowers’ sister deleted her post shortly after.
She later posted a cryptic quote:
Related NFL DFS Content
- Awesemo YouTube Channel — NFL DFS Picks & Strategy
- NFL Prime Time Games: Showdown Week 3 Monday Night Football | DraftKings + FanDuel
- Ravens vs. Chiefs *BONUS* Showdown Strategy show for Monday Night Football NFL DFS Showdown
- Showdown Strategy: Monday Night Football NFL DFS | Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- First Look: Week 4 NFL DFS Picks for DraftKings and FanDuel
Not sure Katie Sowers’ sister is going to make things any easier for her. The last thing she needs is her sister going on Social Media complaining about a plane seat.
It’s hard enough for a woman coach in the NFL.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth