Damian Lillard can’t catch a break.
Portland Trailblazers star Damian Lillard was once again there for his team, the All-Star was the one who repped the Blazers in the NBA Draft Lottery on Tuesday. Portland was expected to land one of the top 5 picks in the upcoming draft, but it didn’t work out that way. The Blazers ended up with the No. 7 pick.
Lillard’s reaction to dropping to the No. 7 pick was pretty telling. His time in Portland feels like he’s stuck, and has no chance of ever winning a ring there.
— Aaron J. Fentress (@AaronJFentress) May 18, 2022
By now Lillard should be used to this kind of thing happening in Portland.
We know there’s only one path to a ring for Lillard, and that involves him pulling the rip cord and going to play on a new team.
Loyalty is really great and all, but in Lillard’s case it’s not going to win him a ring.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth