The divide between the PGA Tour and the LIV Tour has caused some massive turmoil in the golf world.
The LIV Tour was supposed to lure in some big names with their big money, but many PGA pros have gone back on their promise to take part in the LIV events after it sparked outrage among some players.
Phil Mickelson has felt the biggest wrath of his comments as he has yet been able to rejoin the PGA tour and has black-balled himself from other golf events.
PGA player Kevin Na recently released a statement expressing that he has decided to give up his tour card and join the LIV tour.
While many fans may miss his personality on the tour, Grayson Murray certainly won’t.
The PGA member savagely responded to Na’s statement on Twitter saying “you won’t be missed…our rounds just got 20 minutes faster!”
— Grayson Murray (@GraysonMurray) June 5, 2022
Na most recently finished T7 at the Charles Schwab Challenge at the end of May, but is not expected to be back on the PGA tour for the foreseeable future.
Na is known for his lengthy rounds and clearly this was a shot at him for his slow play on the tour.
Grayson Murray has not done as well as Na on the Tour and has been recently playing more events on the Korn Ferry tour.
Murray is currently ranked 524th on the World Golf Rankings, meanwhile, Na is ranked 33rd in the world.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth