Betting the underdog is always fun and when done right can sometimes be profitable. Every week there are some crazy upsets, and every week we’ll report on them. This week we’ll be covering upsets that took place in the NHL.
NHL Underdog Upsets
The Florida Panthers ended up winning as +150 odds underdogs on Thursday the 4th vs the Toronto Maple Leafs.
A total of 5 points were scored in this matchup.
The Seattle Kraken had +142 odds to beat Dallas Stars on Wednesday the 3rd. They ended up winning!
The Dallas Stars lost by 1 points.
The Florida Panthers ended up winning as +134 odds underdogs on Tuesday the 2nd vs the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The Toronto Maple Leafs lost by 2 points.
Get In On The Action!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth