Veteran NFL corner Richard Sherman is in trouble after being arrested on a “burglary domestic violence” charge on Wednesday morning. But when his wife, Ashley Moss, called the police, it revealed a different problem altogether.
When listening to Ashley’s 911 call prior to the arrest she revealed that her husband (Richard Sherman) was becoming aggressive with family after drinking hard alcohol. She also made the troubling claim that Sherman was “threatening to kill himself”.
Here’s the 911 call by Richard Sherman’s wife, Ashley Moss:
While reports came out that Ashley Moss was Richard Sherman’s ex wife, she made it clear that her and Sherman were very much still married.
She also wanted everyone to know that Sherman didn’t hurt anybody, and she wants him to be released on bail.
“At this time we’re going to make no statements, except he didn’t harm anybody,” Moss, the mother of Sherman’s two children, told The Seattle Times. “My kids were not harmed in the incident. He’s a good person and this is not his character. We’re doing all right, just trying to get him out. I want people to know no one was injured.”
We hope that Richard Sherman can get the help he needs. And we’ll await any new developments.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth